top of page

الهجرة العائلية

Cancellation of Removal for Certain Nonpermanent Residents

People who have an Immigration Court case may qualify to ask the Immigration Judge for permanent statu, if they have a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent spouse, parent or child and have been living in the United States for enough years - usually ten. 

Cancellation of Removal for LAWFUL permanent Residents

Being convicted of certain crimes may allow the government to start a deportation case against someone who is a Lawful Permanent Resident. Even if the government is allowed to do that, the person may qualify to fight against deportation. 

Schedule a consultation for more information!

Judge and Gavel
bottom of page